Error 102 with Syncing TO or File

Help, Tips, and Tricks for deploying GoZync: our "sync" engine for FileMaker Go.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm
Hello,

After initial config a field name was changed in the hosted source table. This appeared to cause an error type 102 "We couldn't set this field \"TO::The_Old_Field_Name\" in the script "Set Fields" as the mobile and hosted field names now were different. I updated the field on the syncing layout on the mobile file to match the hosted field name, which fixed the error when pushing the record. However, the same error persists when running "Zync It - This Table" or "Zync it - This File".

Does this mean we have to delete the configuration on the layout and re-create this from GoZyncHosted, or is there another way to clear from from some setting?

Thanks,
Anders
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 am
Hi Anders,
You shouldn't have to recreate your sync routine. A change in field names as long as they match should have resolved the issue. I would double check the log and make sure it is referring to the field you think it is. Then double check that the fields are indeed named exactly the same in the mobile and hosted file. Check for stray spaces too. If it still doesn't work you can open GoZync Hosted and click the small "Refresh" link on the bottom of the sync routine you are working with.

Please let us know if that doesn't fix your problem.

Thanks,

Tanner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 am
Tanner,

I checked the fields after the initial error and made the changes to align mobile and hosted field names, but the error still appeared in the log. So I clicked "reset" in the last step in GoZyncHosted and then synced again, this time without any errors.

Thanks for your help,
Anders

Return to GoZync