All records in a table pulled when not modified.

Help, Tips, and Tricks for deploying GoZync: our "sync" engine for FileMaker Go.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:33 pm
Good morning all,

When I run a Sync, I always see all records pulled from the same one (of 24) tables, which shouldn't be happening.

I have tried the following...

A reset from GZM. All records from all tables pulled, then on the next and subsequent syncs, all records pulled from the same table.

Script 'Filter records to pull' does not override the Last Time Zync.
Running a Sync through the debugger, and checking "Get IDS Needed For Sync PSOS" seem to give the correct results for the table in question - no ? at line 22.

Cloned GZM again and refreshed GZM. First Sync pulled all records from all tables. Subsequent Sync's pull all records from the same table.

Checked options on gz_ModTimeStamp and gz_TimeStampZynced fields in both the hosted and mobile Data files - all seem to be correct.

I've tried to run a sync through the debugger with the intent of trying to identify why the records are selected for pulling, but got a bit lost in there :(

Any advice on what and where to look next would be most welcome :)

Frostie
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 am
Frostie,

It looks like you've run through our troubleshooting steps and are still seeing this table pulling all the data every time. In this case, we'll need to take a look at your file to get an idea of what might be going on.

I'll be reaching out to you via email to work on this.

Thanks,

KC
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:26 pm
Hi Frostie,

Thanks for sending over your files so we could find a resolution to this one. As we discussed, it looks like the gzh_[tablename] layout in your hosted file was not based on the gzh_[tablename] table occurrence. Glad we could get you up and running!

I've updated the info in the troubleshooting documentation here: https://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/index.p ... leshooting

Thanks!

KC

Return to GoZync