DB19 - Open Event from FM portal

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:05 pm
I have a portal on an FM layout that points to some events in DB19. I wanted to have a button that would be next to each event in the portal, that when clicked would change the calendar to the appropriate date and the open the event. I have the button calling the BB script called "Show Event On Calendar - DayBack" and I've set the script parameter to this:

JSONSetElement ( "{}" ;

["eventID" ; B33__calendar_events::id ; JSONString];
["date" ; B33__calendar_events::DateStart ; JSONString]

)

Not working so I know I've made some wrong assumptions.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:24 am
Actually I just rebooted and it suddenly worked. Then it didn't. :lol: , however it changed to the Horizon view. How do I keep it on the last view the user had used (like Week Sched)?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:06 am
I think you may have multiple windows open and DayBack thought "horizon" was the latest from one of those. The script always uses the last layout visited--and you can see this in action if you click on the carrot beside one of the events in DayBack's Project Detail layout (one of the example layouts that ships with DayBack.)

Jim, we're not using this form for support anymore and just have it up for reference-- would you please email [email protected] with requests instead? We have many more tools there to help (like inline references to our docs, etr.) Thanks!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker