Calendar Event not Showing in Day/Week/Month

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:18 am
Hello Everyone,

I'm incorporating Dayback into my solution, and everything has gone excellent so far. This morning, I starting having a problem where my calendar will not display the event list on the Day/Week/Month Layouts. I can see the events in the "Event List", however.

I can add an event in the calendar, but as soon as I am done it disappears from the calendar, but can be found in the events list.
I just updated to 9.11 this morning with no change.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jared
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 am
Hi Jared,

So you were able to see events on these tabs previously but now you don't see any events (but you DO see events in the FileMaker event list layout). Is that right?

If none of the DayBack tabs show events for any of several days, it could be that you changed the definition of one of the fields you mapped on your Source No X layout (like our timestamp fields).

If on the other hand you can see events on some days' Day tab but not on month, week, or some other days, then it's likely you have entered a bad event record--such as an event with it's end date/time before it's start date/time

Let me know if either of those help or send me some more info and I'll help you figure it out,

- John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 am
John,

Thanks for the quick reply. Ive been working on this project for a couple of days along with incorporating Zulu to sync events with my Google Calendar.
Before I started working on Zulu I was able to add events and they would display on the calendar. I can add events to "SampleEvents" and they will show in the events list. Everything Seems to be mapped correctly (see screenshot). They just won't show up on the CalendarInterface.

Thanks!

Jared
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 10.46.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 10.46.41 AM.png (99.15 KiB) Viewed 10696 times
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:58 pm
I reviewed the auto-enter calculations for the events table and found an error. Everything is working great again.

Thanks for the help!

Jared
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:07 pm
Awesome, Jared! Thanks for letting us know. Congrats on hunting that down.

- John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker