Earliest Time in Event/Time Popover

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:12 am
***I should point out that our current production version is running 9.68. I'm in the process of bringing it up to date (i.e. version 9.80) but my question seems to be valid for either version. I've looked through the release notes and I haven't found any indication that this setting has changed.***

In the event popover, when you click on the time to select it, we want to be able to select what the earliest time will be. Currently (in 9.68) this seems to set to 7 am. I thought that the 'Earliest Time' setting would affect this but it doesn't. It only seems to affect the first hour displayed in the weekly or daily schedule views.

Is it possible to change the earliest (and latest) start times available in the time popover?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am
Hi Steve,

This IS one of the things we changed in version 9.80. Now the time selector when you're editing an event will show all times--that is, you can scroll to any time of day regardless of what you've set earliest and latest to. We thought that might be more useful than constraining the possible times. I hope that helps when you're finally able to update to the new version.

- John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker