Possible Bug with iPhone Layout

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 pm
I'm just getting around to working with the iPhone version of the layout (or working with the layout on the iPhone).

I think I've discovered a small bug. I've got a Top Navigation Header in my layout that is 50 points high. The Dayback layout falls under it. When the user first goes to the calendar layout, the green circle button to add items is partially cut off. Only the top 5% (if I had to guess) are shown. Not enough to be able to be clicked.

Once the device is rotated, the button is positioned correctly and is clickable. Rotate the device back to the original orientation and the green button stays in the proper position and is clickable.

Quit the app and relaunch it, the green button is almost completely hidden again.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:11 pm
Hey there,

Sadly, I'm not seeing that when I try to reproduce the issue. I can add a 50px object to the header and put the webviewer below it and everything works. Same thing if I put a 50px nav header up there.

One difference may be the size of your webviewer: in newer versions of DayBack we've reduce the webviewer to 300px high and 320px wide (anchored to the top and bottom so it resizes) and have pinned the layout edge to the bottom of that webviewer.

With that setup the green arrow always shows in the right spot for me, even if I make the webviewer 250px tall.

Can you try that webviewer size if you haven't already. And if that doesn't work can you let me know which version of DayBack you have (click on Account Settings on DayBack's settings tab / sidebar.

Thanks!
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Just sent you an email with some screenshots. I'm using 9.81.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:59 pm
Sweet! Thanks for that; looking forward to seeing them.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker