Problem with advanced filter on Recourse

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:53 pm
I have found a strange thing in the calendar. It works fine in the resources view when we don´t have any advanced filter on. All resources are viewed complete with its related time-blocks.
But when i add a advanced filter to only view a specific resource i get confused: The row containing the correspondent resources correct but it don´t show any time-blocks - its empty. But if i show resource nr 6 the time-block is displayed. And even more odd, if i view resource nr 6 and another, exampel nr 4, i will se the correct time-block even for nr 4 - but only when nr 6 also is viewed.

A have a short video on this: http://www.packing.se/file.mov

Anyone know whats the problem can be?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:20 pm
I love that movie, Ronny. Thanks for sending it... but I have no idea what's causing that =)

I'd love to take a look at the file itself if you're in a position to send it to me (if it's big just email support @ seedcode.com and we'll send instructions on how to get it to us). I suspect there is some mismatch between the field we're reading for a resource filter and the field we're searching on, but I can't even suggest where to look. I think I just need to dig around and see how you've mapped things.

So please send a copy if you can (to support @ seedcode.com) and I'll check it out.

I'm intrigued.

- John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker