inverting event colouring

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:50 pm
Hi all,

Loving the ability to drag-duplicate events when using layout for editing, just found that it would be great to be able to do that 1 week ago and without asking there it is!

The way another client is using this, with very limited text displayed in the event on the calendar in Month mode, it would be great if the text was in the Status colour with no background rather than being white text on the status colour.

I suspect I should be able to do this in the css and have had a quick look but been unable to find it (my knowledge of css does not extend much further than knowing how to spell it). Can you point me to the section I should be looking at?

Thanks

Tim
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 am
Hi Tim,

Glad you're finding drag-to-duplicate useful!

Unfortunately, the event text color is calculated based off of the status color. This is done in the DayBack Javascript code and can't be modified in FileMaker or the CSS file.

I've created a feature request to implement the option of having the text color affected by status, rather than the background color. We won't be able to provide a timeline on when this might be implemented.

Sorry about that, I wish I had better news for you.

Regards,

KC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:38 am
Thanks KC,
glad there was nothing I was missing!

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker