Resource Advanced Filtering

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:54 am
We use the resources for rooms and people. With the new sharing calendar, I'm wanting to see just 1 person's (resource) calendar of what they're a resource on. The single field that we have the resources aggregate to would always have the people starting on line 2 because the rooms are always added to the list first. I seem to be able to do advanced filtering to show me just 1 room. But if I click 1 person and no rooms, it shows me nothing? If I click omit on that person, it shows me everything, even the things that that person is listed on, but when I look at the detailed listing of resources, the omitted person isn't there in the multiple selection. If that makes sense. I'd just like to be able to share the calendar so that it only shows someone the events they are a resource on. I seem to be able to do that for rooms, but not the people resources. I will say, if I do the resource view and have it showing all the resources, the events do appear correctly in everyone's column.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm
Hi iitsa,

It's a little hard to know what might be going on with your resource filters without taking a look at your file. If you can filter down to a single resource, you will be able to create a share for that view.

I'm going to follow up with you by email so we can take a look at your file and troubleshoot the filtering issue.

Regards,

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker