Stuck on Loading Dayback

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 am
I have an install of DayBack 10.03 (upgraded from 9.81). There are dozens different clients that connect, but most are running FileMaker 14 or 15. There is one machine (running FM15 on Windows) that is getting stuck on the "Loading DayBack" screen. I can't tell where that message is coming from or when in the open process, but the Calendar layout just stays on that message. I can open the status toolbar and navigate to other screens with no problem so the database itself isn't stuck.

Is there something I can check regarding the browser or Internet connection on that machine? Any other reports on this? Thx!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:44 pm
Hi Jason,

Sorry to hear you're running into this issue. The first thing I would check is the version of Internet Explorer on the machine. DayBack requires Internet Explorer 10 or greater on Windows.

If you're running IE10+ and still seeing that error, it's likely that the machine's IE security settings are preventing DayBack's WebViewer from loading. Try resetting the security settings to default in IE and then re-opening DayBack.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

KC
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:39 am
Upgrading the browser resolved the issue. Thanks!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:54 am
That's great to hear, Jason!

Thanks for letting us know.

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker