Lean Sidebar?

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:03 am
Hi,

I want to get as close as possible to this situation: upon opening the calendar in the sidebar I only want to see
  • the monthly date ranges (first tab in current sidebar)
  • no other tabs in the sidebar
  • sidebar not overlapping with agenda - i.e. not covering the first column or so in the agenda, but pushing nicely to the right.
As far as I can tell, I can only hide the views in the agenda (week, month etc), not the tabs in the sidebar. Correct?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm
Hello Wimmmmm,

Actually, you are able to hide menus in the Sidebar using CSS. You could also adjust the width of the sidebar if you'd like, but this would take a lot of modification to the CSS to make it work and look nice with all the HTML objects in the calendar.

We have instructions on editing the calendar's appearance with CSS and examples, including hiding buttons in the sidebar, in our documentation here: https://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/index.p ... eMaker.CSS

If you're interested in changing the size and appearance of the sidebar, feel free to email us at [email protected] so we can discuss in more detail the requirements and see if they can be accomplished as part of an implementation package.

Thanks,

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker