Change number of resources in "Resource Sched Vert" view

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:24 am
Screenshot_Muntinga copy.jpg
Screenshot
Screenshot_Muntinga copy.jpg (169.53 KiB) Viewed 6956 times

Hello everyone,

I have a clinic with 11 therapists, 7 osteopaths and 4 other therapists. I am trying to use 2 buttons with which I can select a group of therapists - and show them in "Resource Sched Vert". That works, but. See script below:
script.jpeg
script.jpeg (146.67 KiB) Viewed 6956 times

After running this Filter script, I additionally have to select the number of resources (see screenshot above).

Question: Is there a way to change the number of resources (columns) within the script?

Thanks for your help!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:32 pm
Hi Muntinga,

Nice job setting up your custom header bar and buttons. Unfortunately, we don't currently have a way to adjust the number of shown resources with a script. We do have a feature-request, and I've added your case to it so that when we've implemented a solution, you'll be notified. I wish I had better news, but we don't have a timeline on when this might be implemented.

One workaround might be to change the $$sc_ResourceColumns variable in the "Load Calendar Setting - On Startup..." script to the maximum number of resources you have. This way, the resource view will always show all of the filtered resources. The issue with this is that, if that value is changed by the user, the value passed when the calendar is first loaded no longer is effective.

I hope that helps for a workaround. We'll be sure to notify you when we have added this feature to a new build.

Regards,

KC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am
thank you, that's all I needed to know :-)

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker