10.21 to 10.22 issue

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 pm
I went to the Account setting screen and noticed that my version was 10.21. I clicked the "Check for updates" button and it stated "You are running the latest version". I tried this several times. No go.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:19 pm
Hi Jim,
Thanks for letting us know of this issue. We had deployed the updated File to our download server but hadn't deployed to the in-app update server. We have taken care of that and you should be able to check for updates again. There may also be an issue with Filemaker 16 getting the update information properly that we are looking into so if you still run into any issues please let us know.

Thanks,

Tanner
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:02 pm
I am running under FM15 Advanced. It's still telling me I have the 10.21 and then I have the latest version.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:15 pm
We have identified an issue where the version information could be cached in the FileMaker web viewer. We have released DayBack 10.23 that resolves this issue but unfortunately you will not get that fix until you can update. Most likely FileMaker will flush it's web viewer cache at some point. So you are welcome to try to update again tomorrow.

If you would like you can send us your file and we can update it for you. This will probably be the easiest option if you don't want to wait for the cache to clear.

If your files zip down to under 15 MB, please email them to us [email protected]. If they're larger than that, please use this free service: https://wetransfer.com. Be sure to include your full-access account name and password either in a text file or in a reply to this email.

Thanks!

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker