To-Do List not selectable

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm
I have 2 sources, Appointments which is source1 (a separate file) and To-Do List which is source2 (using the original table found in the calendar file). "To-Do Lists" is active under the calendars tab and active as part of the startup config, and it shows up as an option in the side bar of a new event, but it is not clickable.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 pm
Hi Jim,

We haven't seen this issue before in DayBack, and it seems to be working in the previous version of DayBack you sent us.

Is nothing happening when you click on the "To-Do List" source under the "Calendars" menu of the sidebar, or are you just not seeing any To-Do events?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm
I was afraid you were going to say that. I went in the source 2 table and changed some of the dates to today. They do show up on the calendar just fine. But if I double-click the week grid and click New Event, then click "Appointments" in the calendar area, the side bar opens but will not let me click the To-Do List.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 pm
Thanks for the clarification, Jim.

Since the "To-Do List" source is set to open in a FileMaker layout, rather than the built-in popover, you won't be able to switch to that source when the popover is already open.

You can either de-select the "Sample Events" source so the new event is created automatically on the "To-Do List" source.

OR

You can change the $$sc_EditEventsInFileMaker option to False for Source No 2 in the "Load Source Settings at Startup..." script, so the events are editable in the built-in popover.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

KC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 pm
Thanks. That makes sense. Both options work but I'm going with the latter.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm
Sounds good, Jim.

Thanks,

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker