Move or Remove None Resource

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:05 am
Hello!

Is it possible to move the NONE resource to the end of the list in the resource views? I did not have it showing in my calendar until recently when I updated to 10.24 from 10.17, and now it appears as the first resource in every view. We prefer to have our main rooms (resources) listed first, so we would like None to be at the bottom instead of the top. If this is not possible, we would prefer to remove it completely, so please let me know if that is an option as well.

Thanks!
Nick
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 pm
Hi Nick. Thanks for asking about the 'none" resource. Let us look into this, and get back to you with the best option.

Ann
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:56 am
Hi Nick,

In build 10.24, we moved to handling the Resources the same way in DayBack for FileMaker as we do in DayBack Online. We failed to take into account that this would cause an issue for those users that have removed the "none" column from their resources.

We're taking a look into this now and will be working on a solution. I apologize for the inconvenience/confusion this has caused. We'll be sure to notify you as soon as we've released an update to DayBack that addresses this.

Regards,

KC
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 am
Hi Nick,

We've just released build 10.25 of DayBack for FileMaker that restores the previous functionality of resources and will allow you to hide the "none" column as before. No FileMaker script changes are required, so just running the in-app update should get you up and running.

Let me know if the works for you.

Regards,

KC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm
This worked perfectly- the update was very quick and easy and the None resource was gone without any other edits. Thanks!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:44 pm
That's great to hear, Nick.

Thanks for letting us know!

Regards,

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker