Slowdown under High Sierra

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:33 am
I have a client that recently migrated to the latest Mac OS and they are seeing a slowdown in calls to the calendar.
Basically it is a two part system with separate Contacts file. What's supposed to happen: they click a button on a contact that is suppoed to show them the event on the calendar. This works just fine for me under Filemaker15. Under their systems they click the button and see a white calendar layout briefly, then a black progress bar on the top of the layout. Then most of the time the calendar comes up but does not change to the correct week or open the popup.

I have connected remotely to their server running FMS 16. I've connected to it using FM15 advanced and I have no issues. So I'm thinking that this is either an FM16 issue or maybe a High Sierra issue?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 pm
Hi Jim,

We'll need to dive into this a bit via email and then I'll post the resolution on the forum once we've figured out what's going on.

Thanks,

KC
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:40 am
Hi Jim,

As mentioned in my email, we've released version 10.27 of DayBack that should address this issue. You'll want to apply the in-app updates to your solution, then follow the script update instructions, in order, as detailed on our version history page here: https://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=DayBackForFileMaker.VersionHistory

Regards,

KC

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker