FM19/Windows 10 - Scripts failing

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 am
I have a client that showed me a strange issue that only affects him, even though his permissions are the same as everyone else. He is using the lastest FM and Dayback 10.61 under Windows 10 Pro, as are several others in his office. They are running FMS 18.

I have NinjaCal set up on the side of his calendar and whenever he clicks a date on that it should simply update and refresh Dayback. Instead it works once, then it just sits there ignoring all clicks. No one else can reproduce it on their identical systems. He can only advance the date by clicking the arrows to the left and right of the Today button.

I keep thinking I've seen this sort of behaviour before but I can't recall where. Any thoughts?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:15 pm
Hi Jim,

I'm not sure exactly what would be causing this to happen on one specific machine. I think we'll want to set up a screen share to take a look together. I'll reach out by email to set that up.

Regards,

KC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:26 pm
For those wanting to know the resolution to this issue, KC figured out that the Windows FM 19 portion of the Refresh Calendar script needed to have a zero second Pause put in. That forced the redraw. :D

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker