Status Change on "Load Milestone Into Contact Events"

Notes on the new SeedCode Complete template for FileMaker 13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm
Hi John and Dan,

I need to somehow add the Company Department into the equation when Milestones are triggered.

I have 6 departments and 11 Statuses options for a contact (see attached). So if I select Enquiry and Land Sales & Marketing I want to have a specific Milestone template selected.
If I select Enquiry and Commercial it needs to select a different Milestone template.

I looked at the script for the milestones and saw the SQL function. I have no idea about SQL, so I don't want to touch it.

I am wondering if there is a different way to incorporate the Department value in this process? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kind regards

Regine
Attachments
status and department.PNG
status and department.PNG (11.69 KiB) Viewed 9092 times
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 am
Hi Regine,

Hope you are doing well! Thanks for reaching out here about your plans to modify the Milestones process.

We'd be happy to help implement this for you as part of an implementation package. If you'd like, you can purchase a 3-hour package at the link below, and then we will get you on our modification schedule. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. We can also set up a quick call to discuss this further.

http://sites.fastspring.com/seedcode/pr ... onpackages

Looking forward to working with you on this.

Thank you!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 pm
Hi Dan,

thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I don't have any budget left for external help right now. So will have to give it a go myself.

Thanks

Kind regards

Regine
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 am
Thanks, Regine.

Sounds good. We'll be here if you'd like to move forward with this modification in the future.

All the best,

Return to SeedCode Complete 13