Empty all filter fields

General support questions.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:49 am
Is there a way to clear all filters with one script step?
I would like to include this script the first time the milestone view is requested for a person or a project.

The buttons that are marked Clear do not seem to be coupled to any script, so I'm puzzled how to do that.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:12 am
Not sure which product you're speaking of, but I'll guess its Gantt since you mentioned "milestones". There is a "Clear All Filters" script already there you can use.

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 pm
Apologies John, but you guessed right. I should have been a little more specific.

I will try later today if I can make it work.
best regards,
Peter Sijmons
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:26 am
hello John,

I looked in all FPro files that relates to my planning and none have a "Clear All Filters" script.

Possible you removed this when you were customizing this to integrate with my DB some months ago?

I will clarify my issue:
Sometimes users have something inserted in one of the filter fields, and when they enter the Gantt items database at a later occasion, that setting is still there while they expect to have the complete list.

The button that selects the project steps for that particular person from my personnel view, should clear all Filters the first time they enter the planning.

You may email me the script text if you prefer that. I respect the complexity of the scripts in GanttItems etc. and I am being careful no to interfere there.

best regards
Peter

Return to General Support