Adding a new filter

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:43 am
Hi John,

Needing your help and advice yet again!!

I would like to add a filter like the one you have that shows/hides resources depending on the resource type.

I have based resources on employees and type is set as a job description, I have created a field (Treatments) that has multiple options on it and depending on the option chosen, I want it to filter and show only those employees that have that option selected in the treatments field.

So if you want to filter on massage then employees 1, 3, 4 and 5 would be displayed etc...

I have copied all your resource global fields in vain trying to see how it does what it does, but am still struggling.

Regards,

Roy
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:56 pm
So Roy,

Doesn't sound like you need another filter per se, as much as you need a way to select sets of employees to fill the existing employee or resource filter. Could I be right about that?
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:08 pm
Hi John,

I really like the way the job description filter works, so I just thought it would be easy to filter down and only display those who are capable of doing the selected treatment, at least that way you could also see who was available to perform the treatment.

Am always open to any ideas though....ha ha

Regards,

Roy
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:20 pm
So are the people performing the treatment to be found in the user's filter or in the resource filter?
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:17 am
Hi John,

in the resources filter.

regards,

Roy

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)