multiple IWP modules?

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm
I've heavily modified a copy of SeedCode Calendar Pro and was gearing up for the next phase... taking it to the web for remote access. I now see that you've updated the IWP module, which is good and bad. I like that it's optimized for the iPhone, but miss the faithful reproduction of the functionality. So:

Is the older version still available; and, if so, is it possible to run two versions of the IWP module concurrently? It'd be great to have all the functionality when connecting remotly from a desktop, while also having the thinned layouts from an iPhone.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:36 am
Lon,

So sorry it took so long for me to get back to you!

I'm with you on the IWP thing: I kind of miss the old, full-featured IWP module as well, but I know the new one is easier for folks to modify, and is a lot faster. I'm definitely of two minds about it.

So yes, the older version is still available here:

http://www.seedcode.com/cp-app/ste_cat/ ... ontactsIWP

And yes, you can run them both at the same time. The only trick is that the older one (above) was designed for slightly different version of our calendar. While many fields and tables are the same, some have changed and you'll need to repoint a number of elements from the older IWP module at the corresponding objects in the new calendar.

I hope that is good news.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Great news! Thanks so much.

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)