Confusing Collection Of Products

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 am
Currently I own SeedCode Contacts Pro. This product has since been replaced by ... something else.
What is the difference between CP and your newer products?
Could you please explain your current line of products, as well as your previous products so I can understand what feature differences there are as well as logical upgrade paths.
Ideally your site should have a table listing products, features, replacement products and new and upgrade prices.

Thanks,

- Miles

BTW - It is very frustrating to have to wait 24 hrs to get registered
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:51 am
Miles,

Forst of all let me apologize for the registration woes. As a popular forum we have an ongoing issue with spam bots trying to post unnecessary and sometimes offensive material on our forums. To combat it we have instituted a human check where a real individual verifies each registrant to make sure they are a real person.

Sometime this takes a bit if you catch us in the off hours here at our offices. I know when you are dealing with an issue, it can be frustrating to want until the next day to even get a chance to ask, but that is what spammers have cost us all. In the future, you can always email [email protected] if you have an urgent question, while the community doesn't get a chance to chime in and help, it can be cathartic to at least get the question asked.

In regards to your question, there is a chart for each product comparing it's features to other versions of the same product for example comparing free and pro versions of a given product. However we do not have a chart comparing the different products, you are correct.

In most cases this is because the feature set of for example the old CCCalendar and the new SeedCode Complete are so different that the comparison is not helpful. In either case however, there are usually upgrade paths available for most prior users.

Upgrades can be seen on our upgrade page for each product. The best way to find the appropriate page for the product you are interested in is often the site map.

For the latest and most full featured product, SeedCode Complete, the upgrade pricing can be found here.

The idea of a full feature comparison between all the products past and present is an interesting one however, and may be interesting if for no other reason just to see how the products have grown from the original CCCalendar to the full featured SeedCode Complete we have today.

I hope that helps.
Court Bowman, President
Cleveland Consulting, Inc.

http://www.clevelandconsulting.com/
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Thanks, but I'm still in the dark.

I have SeedCode Contacts Pro; What is the difference between that and SeedCode Complete?

- Miles
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Miles,

I looked and couldn't find your purchase from what I know of you from the forum, but I am guessing when you say SeedCode Contacts Pro you are referring to the product listed here.

We actually refer to that as SeedCode Calendar Pro, and it only lacks the invoicing and mailings sections.

If I have the product you currently have, can you email a copy of your receipt so I can make sure to get the feature comparison correct.

I hope that helps.
Court Bowman, President
Cleveland Consulting, Inc.

http://www.clevelandconsulting.com/

Return to SeedCode Calendar