Multiple Selection in Select Company/Contact Script

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:31 pm
John,

We have multiple instances of the our version of the calendar solution. Some allow multiple selection when selecting appointment "Contacts" and some do not. How is the Multiple Selection parameter set for the database? Does it need to be set each time the script is called?

Thanks.

Marvin
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:32 pm
Yes. Allowing multiple selection is set in the script parameter each time the "Select Company/Contact ..." script is called. In some scripts we have this enabled (when filtering the calendar, for instance) in others we don't permit multiple selection (when linking a contact to a company, for instance).

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:06 pm
It appears that "multiple selections" is being set as a parameter, but each time the "Select Contact" script is called, it removes all selections but the first one (the portal is sorted alphabetically so this can change at times), then adds the new contacts selected. What this means all those associated with the event must be selected at one time. New Contacts cannot be added without removing all the old ones, but the first entry in the portal.

Help!

If this is too specific for the forum, I would be happy to address it with you off line.

Marvin
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:12 pm
It doesn't sounds too specific, but I don't think I understand. Feel free to email (john at seedcode.com) or call with some more details and we'll figure it out.

Thanks.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to SeedCode Calendar