Changing field names in Month View

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 am
Hi:

I'm using the SeedCode Free Calendar. I successfully integrated my appointments into the application, per your clear instructions. I also changed the fields in both the daily and weekly view. I was also successful in changing the appointments layout so that it gets the data or vice-versa stores the data from my side of the application. My problem is I cannot get access to the fields in month view. When I click in the field area the whole box is highlighted. I thought that, perhaps, the fields were either grouped or set below the box. But, i can not get into them. It does not show as grouped or that they are below. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help and thanks for your great product.

Also, as an aside, Since the calendar is separate from my App is there a script step I can use to go directly to the Day or week or month view?
Al DiPalo
SearchGroup International, Inc.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:48 am
aldipalo wrote:I'm using the SeedCode Free Calendar. I successfully integrated my appointments into the application, per your clear instructions.

Congratulations Al; nice work.

aldipalo wrote:My problem is I cannot get access to the fields in month view. When I click in the field area the whole box is highlighted. I thought that, perhaps, the fields were either grouped or set below the box. But, i can not get into them. It does not show as grouped or that they are below. What am I missing?

Yes. That can be tricky. There is a large transparent field on top of the data fields on the month view- this is actually how we draw the month grid and the little sem-circle for the day. You need to *carefully* move these out of the way to work on what's beneath them.

Here is how we suggest dealing with this in our docs: I would caution you, however, to be very careful editing the monthly layouts; each “dayâ€
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:23 pm
Thanks John. Everything is working perfectly!
Al DiPalo
SearchGroup International, Inc.

Return to SeedCode Calendar