SC Complete question

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:07 am
Hi John

I just upgraded to the latest version (2.2), and after our initial testing buying the previous version I never actually had the time to put our digital planning in action, so it has ben unused for quite a while... As have my FMP knowledge...

Questions:
• The grid display is seriously weaker than the previous version.
I the old horisontal schedule view we also had a week view. This was really what sold me on the Seedcode solution. But this version has less broad overview unless I use the gantt. While that also works does not give me info on resources used, and our resources are planned in days and weeks not hours.
Is there a way to change or expand those views?

• Where can I define what will show on "mouse over"? I cant seem to figure it out. Now it defaults to project name first, but I would like to have a different priority order on what will show up.

• Can I link multiple resources together?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm
Hi Erik,

Sorry for the late reply!

The new grid view also has a "week" view, just different terminology: change the "scale" to Day in at the bottom of the left hand side bar.

The mouse-over or tooltip options in the new calendar are limited. You can only see the contents of the field mapped to the event summary (which, of course, could be a calc). But unlike the older calendar, you can't show one field on the calendar and base the tooltip on another field.

I'm not sure what you mean about linking multiple resources together: post some more details about that and I'll try to help.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to SeedCode Calendar