Integration woes

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am
I am having a truly hellish process trying to integrate the free calendar into a database that works without issue. To whit. I cannot get the weeks and months to display in calendar as it should. The links do not work going from calendar to calendar home. The scripts have been very carefully edited to update and link to all relevant tables and fields.

The central part of the problem is the fact Calendar keeps telling me I am missing a required table. What table is this? I have CableInterface and CableRow correctly linked. The date functions on the left side of the panel display correctly. The filed connects AFAIK on the right side of panel are properly linked. Source 1 to SampleEvent are properly connected but.... EventDetail display properly but not EventList when I try to display the sample files. In my system, the sample files list layout loads as it should. I have done the integration process twice. Two days spent frutlessly. This calendar is EXACTLY what I want as the download works exquisitely. I need to have this integrated into my environment and not as a separated entity. Any help on this would be most welcomed. (I cannot send the db file out as it is an upcoming commercial environment)
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 am
Hi,

We're sorry to hear you are having trouble. It's hard to say what's going wrong. Probably the most common issue folks run into is not having the Upon Opening script run at the beginning. Otherwise, the order of the steps is very important, otherwise the context of a script or calculation can be lost/broken when "pasting" into your file. Other than that, it's hard to say. We typically recommend starting over with a clean copy, as locating the broken contexts can be more difficult.

FYI, the Free Calendar license is a Site License only. If you are planning on incorporating the Free Calendar into another product and redistributing it, then you will need to Contact us about a Vertical Market license to not violate our terms.

Thanks,
Jason

Return to SeedCode Calendar