File Closing During Opening Scripts

Notes on our latest calendar for FileMaker 13,: DayBack
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 pm
I just completed linking DayBack to my existing FM solution. Everything worked great when I went through the documentation. My data is showing up in the calendar, both for my primary source and the secondary to-do list.

This issue I am having now is when I open the file it automatically closes when going through the opening sequence of scripts. Using the debugger I know it is getting as far as the end of the “Load Calendar Color Coding” script, which returns a 101 error after the loop (which also happens in the original file with sample data). After this the file closes with no additional errors. If I use the debugger to halt the opening scripts during “Load Calendar Color Coding” step, then navigate back to the Calendar layout, everything seems to have still loaded correctly.

Any thoughts on why the file would be closing automatically while going through the opening sequence?

Thanks!

Jon
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:39 pm
Nevermind... :?

The problem was not being replicated when accessing the file on an iPad, so I restarted the FM Server and everything is working again!!!

Calendar looks great though. Thanks SeedCode!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 pm
Excellent! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Return to DayBack Calendar for FileMaker